Tuition & Fees
Tuition Fees: €1,800
Programme fees include:
- Courses & Activities
- Two-week pass for public transportation
Programme fees do not include:
- Traveling expenses
- Meals except those included in the activity section
- Personal insurance
The non-refundable registration and programme fee for CentraleSupélec Summer School is €250
All cancellations must be made in writing.
- For cancellations made before June 1st, 2018, a €250 administration fee will be retained;
- For cancellations made between June 1st, 2018 to June 15, 2018, 40% of the total fees will be retained;
- For cancellations made after June 15, 2018, 80% of the total fees will be retained;
- In case of a no show for the programme, 100% of the fees will be retained.
Student residence Campuséa Paris Palaiseau
Address: 26-28 route de Saclay – 91120 Palaiseau
Participants will live in a modern student residence located in a new eco-neighbourhood Camille Claudel, in the heart of a student area – 40 minutes from Paris. You can reach the campus in 15 minutes by taking a direct bus 91.06B or 91.06C.
- Linen kit (bed sheets, towels, etc.)
- Kitchen kit (plates,cutlety, pan, etc.)
- Access to fitness, lounge hall, etc.
CentraleSupélec – Campus Paris Saclay
3 Rue Joliot Curie, 91190 Gif-sur-Yvette
Fill in the online registration form